Tuesday 15 January 2008

2008: The Year of the....

Word

I will saturate myself in these - both native and foreign.

Culinary Mini-Break

Fish and Chips in Brighton; Pasties in Cornwall; Deep fried pizza in Edinburgh. 2008 is the year of the weekend regional delicacy tour.

Engagement, Marriage and Babies

Yes, that's right. More than ever before people in my life will do this. Until I am the last woman standing.

Festival

Isle of Wight, Notting Hill, Arashiyama Fall Foliage Festival...... I'll see you there.

The last year of the:

Mind-numbing job. No more shall I sort mail and go home with phones ringing in my head. No more I tell you!

Purposeless roaming about the world that has so far characterised my life. I am now slowly carving a dirt path to my future. Ever so slowly.

2 comments:

Bramwell said...

second to last woman standing

Nomadic Emma said...

It's you and me sister.