Tuesday 26 August 2008

Yes, I am alive

No I didn't fall in front of a tube. And no, I didn't fall victim to a nasty late-night kebab. And I definitely wasn't whisked away by a knight in shining armour. Nope.

Instead I am only just emerging from a dark, dark time of 12-15 hour days of work. It all culminated in a weekend where I managed to squeeze a week's work into 2.5 days. I actually even slept at work for one night. All of an hour and a half kip on the blue sofa downstairs (5.30am) before waking (7am) showering, drinking rivers of coffee, eating three slices of cold pizza, and starting the day all over again.

I am only now rediscovering my sense of humour. A long weekend at the Edinburgh Comedy Festival helped me with just that.

Now I must do some much neglected laundry. And talk to these strange people in my home who seem to think they are my housemates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back Em xoxok