Thursday 30 April 2009

My 'to do' list

Next week I will have exactly nine months left of my twenties remaining. I think I'd like to go out of my third decade in style. Really leave my mark.

This thought led me to the idea of a 'to do' list. Nine things to do in the nine months whilst I'm still 29.

I've already decided on September's task.

Destination: Berlin Task: complete the marathon.

But there are eight gaps remaining. So I'm asking you all for suggestions. They can be challenging, entertaining, hilarious, intellectual, bizarre, or all of the above.

Before you suggest it though, I refuse to jump out of a plane. Or off a bridge with a rubber band tied to my ankles.

Any ideas??

6 comments:

Nicki Natter said...

Go blonde

big sis said...

Go to that high tea thing with Queenie

Anonymous said...

Coastal Skipper by October?

Anonymous said...

Take LSD; write a poem (better not in that order); spend a month in the Arktis. All things I've been wanting do to myself ;)

Anonymous said...

Attend a televised event and see how many "bonehead" background appearances you can make, a la "Chaser's War on Everything" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaP2XuY1pCk

Special K said...

skinny dipping off the pier at Brighton? Take loads of Es and party for an entire weekend, starting at Brixton Academy? Go to a summer festival?