Thursday 24 July 2008

5 reasons why I'm in love with London right now

1. Post codes

I love the postcodes in this country. I love the way when you are internet shopping you type your post code in and it tells you your address. They only introduced post codes into New Zealand last year and they have 4 digits.

2. Berry berry nice

Right now I'm eating bran flakes with possibly the sweetest raspberries I've ever tasted. Bought as I walked into work this morning from the fruit man outside who calls me darlin'.

3. Sunshine

BBC tells me it is going to be 28 degrees today.

4. The Guardian

This genius newspaper will always be on my top 5 list of great things in this city.

5. So much to do, so little time....

Surely it is impossible to be bored in this city. On Saturday I'm going to a Pirate party on a boat on the Thames. Two Saturdays ago I broke a world mass dancing record in Trafalgar Square with 2000 other people.

No comments: