Wednesday 9 July 2008

Am I not even half way?

So you want a taste of all that dating advice I'm gathering on my journey?

As the 'victim' who I went out with a few days ago advised me (who had a slightly nervous demeanour which very briefly made me wonder if he was going to drag me into the long grass and smother me with a crisp packet) you should figure out what you like to do, and go to places where guys who like the same thing hang out.

So I am currently trying to think of where a man who likes long distance off road running, curling up on a rainy day with words and books, long train journeys in far away countries, coffee, Sunday newspapers, recreational activities on water, antipasto, Kings of Leon, and dislikes telly might spend his time....

1 comment:

susie poole said...

I think a man like that might like to go to a transport museum with old steam trains. it's a long shot i know.