Saturday 30 May 2009

Congratulations to a wonderful duo

Right now on the other side of the world, one of the most special people in my life is celebrating a wonderful partnership.

Kate has been in my life for 15 years now, and we have just about seen it all. We've spent three days learning to cook curry in Thailand; spent six days riding down French slopes; and many a late night feasting on a frozen stash of bagels laden with honey in our ancient living room at Wallace Street.

We have shared three front doors, more tears than I care to count, and more laughter than you can ever hope to imagine. She has been my counsellor in the bad times, my side-kick in the good times, and my accomplice when we stole that road sign at the age of 17.

A few years ago, a new character stepped onto the stage of Kate's life and her journey took a different path.
I will accept only the best for Kate and Brent is it.

They make a fabulous team; a dynamic duo riding the ups and downs of life together.

Congratulations guys. I was there with you in spirit.

2 comments:

Foo said...

Wow, blue, it's blue!

Nomadic Emma said...

He he he! I had a little bit of a 'rebrand'!