Monday 10 August 2009

'Out of my comfort zone' number 1

There is nothing like a Sunday evening trip to the supermarket in your pyjamas to take you out of your comfort zone.


Here I am out the front of the supermarket in pyjamas, complete with my stuffed wabbit my granny made me. Note the fact I'm also wearing big grey slippers. Also note confused woman to my left..

It doesn't look like it from the photos, but the supermarket was heaving. Unfortunately some girl having a massive row with the security guard completely stole my thunder, and I got little more than a few strange looks.

Eight more to go....

8 comments:

Nicki Natter said...

Hmmm I think a flannelette set would have been far more obvious and embarrassing. Though I love the fact that you took Rabby with you.

Nomadic Emma said...

Yes, it was very convenient that I couldn't for the life of me find my bright red flannelette jammys... Rabby loved his supermarket mission! Must take him out more often.

Ness and Dave said...

Didn't we use to venture out in our jammies on a few occassions????

Foo said...

Hmmm, those could pass for very fashionable pants you know.

Sha says it is a pyjama fail ;-)

Nomadic Emma said...

Noooooooooooooo! Don't tell me I have to do it again!?!

Foo said...

Sha says it only counts if you do it in Chelsea!

Nomadic Emma said...

So not fair! Is she offering to accompany me?

Foo said...

Um, no I don't think so. She has already passed the 30 year milestone, so she wouldn't want to detract from your list. Good luck with the rest!